$195,000 + SAV
- Office Supplies
This is a unique opportunity to purchased a well-established and busy newsagency on the Sunshine Coast.
The business was originally established in 1980 and has been in our clientʼs careful ownership since 2004. Only now is the business, reluctantly, being oﬀered to the market, due to our clientʼs retirement. The business currently operates 7 days per week and generates a turnover in the region of $1.1m per annum.
Our client oﬀers a wide variety of goods including:
• Golden Casket all lotto products & instant scratch tickets store syndicates for all games weekly
• Greeting cards, gift bags, gift wrap paper & add-on accessories
• Souvenirs & postcards
• Back-to-school stationery packs
• Phone cards, iTunes, all ePay services
• Send & receive emails and faxes
• Post point for Australia Post oﬀering all products and services
• Gifts, toys, games and books
• Sunglasses, reading glasses, hats
• Confectionary, cold drinks, chips, ice-cream
• Cigarettes and smoking products
• Dry cleaning agent
• Subagents, key accounts and home delivery accounts.
Both properties are very well maintained and ﬁtted out to suit the trade.
The business has built up an excellent reputation within the area for the high quality of the goods and services oﬀered, which has resulted in a very loyal client base, with a high volume of repeat trade and word of mouth recommendations.
This is an excellent opportunity for a new owner, perhaps a husband and wife team or partnership, to take this already thriving and busy business to the next level; therefore, early viewing must come highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Business SnapshotPrice: $195,000 + SAV Trial: No